Latest News >>>   Admissions Open ||   Virtual Student Development Programs >>>> | Basic Electronics |   | Robotics Design |   | Arduino Prototyping |    Skill Development Programmes (NULM)  >> Automotive Service Technician (Level-4)  |  | Sales Executive (VAS) | 

MALAYSIAN BLOOMS.. A TRAIL OF MALAYSIA





01.   When Heights Make You Humble


         Natural heights were always in my bucket list like hill stations are all-time favourites. But this time my first foreign trip gave real goosebumps of man-made heights- Yeah, I am talking about the iconic Petronas Towers. These identical towers mark Kuala Lampur on the world tourist map as the tallest twin tower ever exists.
          
Almost 1483 feet height made my neck stretched and eyes narrowed for a while. I was irresistibly at a loss of mind while looking at its architectural magnificence until my love held my hand as the sky bridge connects the next identical twin tower.  
                                                                       (…to be continued)